For those needing a moment of rest and reflection during your camino or for those needing a place to land after your Way.
When possible we offer retreats by donation for pilgrims with credential walking to Santiago.
During our working hours the discounted cost for one pilgrim with a credential is 40 € half day, 60 € full day. This includes all materials. (Meals by donation).
The content depends on the needs of the pilgrim. Some explorations may include :
- Exploring the labyrinth as a symbol of pilgrimage
- The archetype of pilgrimage and pilgrimage as rite of passage
- The rose window "mandala" / Gentle explorations in sacred geometry and the meaning of scared architecture along the way (this is a meditative, contemplative process )
- Going back to matter - painting geometry with camino earths and precious stones
- Sunrise or sunset visit to nearby ancient petroglyphs .
FIND OUT ABOUT FUTURE RETREATS AND OTHER NEWS