19 - 25 May 2019
Retreat leaders : Basia Goodwin, Bertrand Gamrowski
Early bird (before March 30th):
850 € single ensuite
750 € shared ensuite (per person)
After March 30th:
950 € single ensuite
850 € shared ensuite (per person)
Deepen your appreciation for the treasures of the Camino de Santiago
- In depth geometry of Christian architecture. Intermediate and advanced level
- Deepen your appreciation for the architectural wonders of the region and the Camino de Santiago through presentations, visits and study. We will be exploring prehistoric, visigothic, mozarabic and gothic treasures.
- You will be gain a deeper understanding by first hand experience of some of these incredible places by studying their visible, hidden and symbolic geometry.
- Afternoons are optional. You can either continue with more complex geometrical study or paint your morning studies using self prepared natural pigments, such as using camino earths. This will also be your opportunity to spend some quiet time in nature on the beautiful Camino de Santiago and go for walks.
- Enjoy home - cooked meals under the pergola, fruit trees and vine. In the evenings pigrims wil be joining us. Share with others by the warmth of the fire each evening, and enjoy the stillness and quiet of the star - lit Milky Way.
19th Arrival (we welcome guests from 4pm) evening welcome meal 6/7 pm.
20th Camino presentation and exploraions
21st Visits to Leon cathedral and san Miguel de escelada
22nd Explorations / preparing natural pigments.
23rd Explorations / painting with natural pigments.
24th Explorations / painting with natural pigments.
25th Departure after breakfast.
The price includes :
Six nights accommodation
Teaching and materials
It does NOT include airline tickets or travel to the retreat centre. HOW TO GET HERE ?
Once we confirm a place is still available, you can secure it by making a 300 €, non refundable deposit. The remaining amount is to be paid two months before the retreat. Refunds are only available if all spaces are filled or you can find a replacement for yourself. You can make the payment via Pay Pal to email@example.com. Contact us should you prefer a different method via bank card (via phone payment - see phone number below ), transfer or Transferwise. Please note to make sure you cover all transaction or conversion fees.
Click on the icons below to share this post