FOR WHO? for your group.
4 participants minimum, 10 maximum. Suitable for beginners; no prior experience or skills needed.
FOR HOW LONG? 1 - 7 days.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Check for availability. Tell us your time frame and what inspires you from the list below for us to tailor a retreat for your group.
- Deepen your appreciation for the Camino through presentations and explorations on the labyrinth as a symbol of pilgrimage.
- Learn about sacred geometry in Camino architecture ( this is a meditative, contemplative creative process ).
- Paint geometrical designs with natural pigments.
- Learn how to collect, prepare and paint with Camino earthen pigments.
- Study the beautiful mosaics of La Olmeda exploring their beautiful forms and the principles of geometry found in nature. ( such explorations can apply to other visits : the mozarabic monastery of San Miguel de Escelada, the valley of silence, the visigothic church of San Pedro de la Nave, Leon Cathedral ).
- Make a stained glass piece.
- Learn about the ancient petroglyphs of Galicia through workshops and presentations in preparation for a sunrise / sunset visit to incredible local 5000 year old petroglyphs.