FOR WHO? for your group.
2 participants minimum, 12 maximum. Suitable for beginners; no prior experience or skills needed.
FOR HOW LONG? 1 - 7 days. Presentations and workshops consist of modules of 1h30 minutes. Maximum number of modules 3 in a day.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Tell us your time frame and what inspires you either from the list below or from the retreats we run all year. We can tailor a retreat for your group, organise visits according your wishes. We can also make suggestions and recommendations based on our most popular individual retreats.
Choose self-catering or our homemade food.
- Presentations and explorations on the Camino, symbols of pilgrimage and the inward journey.
- Deepen your appreciation for local treasures through visits, and presentations and practical classes in geometry in Camino architecture ( this is a meditative, contemplative creative process ). For example : Study the beautiful mosaics of La Olmeda exploring their beautiful forms and the principles of geometry found in nature. (such explorations can apply to other visits : the Roman mosaics of La Olmeda, the mozarabic monastery of San Miguel de Escalada, the Valley of Silence, the Visigothic church of San Pedro de la Nave, León Cathedral).
- Learn about the ancient petroglyphs of Galicia through workshops and presentations in preparation for a sunrise / sunset visit to incredible local 5000 year old petroglyphs.
- Paint geometrical designs with natural pigments.
- Learn how to collect, prepare and paint with Camino earthen pigments.
- Make a stained glass piece.